Audi dealers in the Untied States delivered 16,867 vehicles in June 2014, representing a 23.1 percent year-over-year increase in sales as well as the 42nd consecutive month of record monthly results.
Sales improved throughout the lineup, with the A3, A4, A6, A7, A8, Q5, and Q7 posting sales gains. In addition, the all-new 2015 Audi A3 Sedan recorded its strongest month with 2,452 vehicles sold in June — its third full month in the U.S. market. The success story behind the A3 isn’t over year, as Audi will continue expanding its ‘A-segment’ lineup, with the late summer debut of the all-new as Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI, S3 performance sedan and the Audi Q3 crossover. The Four Rings also experienced momentum at the top of its lineup, with the A6, A7, A8, and Q7 models making up one-third of total Audi sales, with an increase of 16 percent YTD.
June sales highlights (vs. June 2013, unless otherwise noted):
- The all-new 2015 Audi A3 sedan models officially went on sale this spring, with 7,735 vehicles sold since launch.
- Sales of Audi premium category vehicles (Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi A8, and Audi Q7) increased 16 percent YTD, representing 32.5 percent of total Audi sales year-to-date and 38 percent of the Audi year-to-date sales gain.
- Sales mix for Audi S performance variants finished the month as follows:
- 15.4 percent for the S4 sedan
- 31.2 percent for the S5/ RS 5
- 4.4 percent for the S6
- 19.1 percent for the S7 / RS 7
- 12.1 percent for the S8
- 20.2 percent for the TTS and TTS Roadster
- 5.1 percent for the SQ5 crossover
- Sales of Audi A6 increased to 15.8 percent compared to June 2013; YTD sales grew 19.8 percent compared to previous period.
- Sales of Audi A7 increased 12.3 percent compared to June 2013; YTD sales grew 10.6 percent compared to previous period.
- Sales of the Audi Q5 increased 15.2 percent compared to June 2013; YTD sales grew 8.8 percent compared to previous period.
- Sales of the Audi Q7 increased 16.5 percent compared to June 2013; YTD sales grew 28.2 percent compared to previous period.
- Sales of TDI models totaled 1,692 units, up 14.9 percent. June sales mix for Audi TDI models was as follows:
- A6 TDI at 18.2 percent on 398 vehicles
- A7 TDI at 13 percent on 89 vehicles
- A8 TDI at 17.9 percent on 105 vehicles
- Audi Q5 TDI at 15.6 percent on 627 vehicles
- Audi Q7 TDI at 31.5 percent on 450 vehicles
- Audi Certified pre-owned sales increased 7.4 percent to 3,649 vehicles in June, with YTD CPO sales having risen 13.8 percent to 21,827 vehicles sold.
- Audi continues to holds the longest running monthly record sales streak in the premium car market according to a completive sales report from MotorIntelligence.com.
June 2014 - USA - Audi
|MODEL||YOY MONTHLY CHANGE||JUNE 2014||JUNE 2013||YOY YTD CHANGE||YTD 2014||YTD 2013|