One day after pricing details for the 2015 Audi Q3 leaked, the brand with the Four Rings has released the official pricing info for the compact crossover for the U.S. market.
The pricing is exactly what was reported earlier, with the compact crossover carrying a $32,500 starting price. A $925 destination charge elevates the base price to $33,425. The A3-based CUV will be offered in two trim levels — Premium Plus and Prestige, as well as two drivetrain options — front-wheel drive (FWD) or quattro all-wheel drive, with MSRP pricing for each being as follows (excluding transportation, taxes, title):
|Q3 PREMIUM PLUS||FWD||$32,500|
|Q3 PREMIUM PLUS||QUATTRO||$34,600|
The Premium Plus trim level offers standard features such as dual-zone climate control, Xenon headlights, heated seats, a panoramic sunroof, and more. Meanwhile, the $3,900 Prestige trim adds a power tailgate, MMI Navigation Plus, a Bose surround system and other goodies. Both trim levels offer a sport package for $550, 19-inch wheels for $800, wood inlays for $350, and a black headliner as a no-cost option.
2015 Audi Q3 at-a-glance:
- Based on second-generation Audi A3 family
- Seats five passengers
- Has 60/40 split folding rear seats allowing 48.2 cu-ft of cargo volume when folded down
- Standard dual-zone automatic climate control
- Available power tailgate and interior LED lighting
- Audi advanced key provides keyless access as well as keyless start/stop functionality
- “Offers an excellent balance of performance and functionality for the urban outdoors”, according to Audi