Audi dealers delivered 15,150 new Audi vehicles in the Untied States in October 2014, up 16.5 percent from October 2013. The results represent the 46th consecutive month of record monthly U.S. sales for the brand, as well as the best-ever October results. The previous October record was set in 2013 with sales of 13,001 vehicles. In addition, year-to-date sales increased 14.7 percent to 146,133 vehicles.
To date, 2014 has delivered eight of the ten best sales months in the history of Audi in the United States. In fact, through October, 2014 Audi U.S. sales already stand as the second-best year for the brand. The brand set an annual record of 158,061 vehicles in 2013, topping the previous record of 139,310 vehicles sold in 2012.
“We can confidently predict that 2014 will end as the fifth-consecutive record year for Audi sales in the U.S.,” said Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “Our annual Season of Audi year-end sales event will bring a strong finish to a year distinguished by the successful launch of the Audi A3 models and sustained high demand for Audi SUV models.”
October sales highlights (vs. October 2013, except as noted):
- The 2015 Audi A3 models, including the sedan and Cabriolet, delivered October 2014 sales of 2,380 units, making these compact premium models one of the brand’s top sellers. The A3 family has generated sales of 17,049 units since the model went on sale in the U.S. in the spring.
- Sales of Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi A8, and Audi Q7 — which Audi considers “premium category vehicles”, grew 9 percent year-to-date, representing 31.1 percent of total Audi sales year-to-date and 20 percent of the Audi year-to-date sales gain.
- Sales mix of Audi S performance variants finished the month as follows:
- 9.7 percent for the S3 sedan
- 15.6 percent for the S4 sedan
- 38.1 percent for the S5/ RS 5
- 5.1 percent for the S6
- 21.9 percent for the S7 / RS 7
- 14.7 percent for the S8
- 65.6 percent for the TTS Coupe and TTS Roadster
- 7.2 percent for the SQ5 crossover
- Overall sales of Audi TDI models came in at 1,331 units; sales mix of the diesel-powered Audis finished the month as follows:
- 8 percent for the A3 TDI
- 8.9 percent for the A6 TDI
- 12.6 percent for the A7 TDI
- 7.7 percent for the A8 TDI
- 14.2 percent for the Q5 TDI
- 21.7 percent for the Q7 TDI
- Sales of Audi SUV models remained strong in October, as they have throughout the year, resulting in lean inventories. For the January-October period:
- Audi Q3 sales-to-date were 2,018 and resulted in 14 days’ supply
- Audi Q5 sales rose 5.3 percent, leaving 29 days’ supply of inventory
- Audi Q7 sales grew 21.9 percent and left 26 days’ supply
- Audi holds the longest running monthly record sales streak in the premium car market according to a competitive sales report from MotorIntelligence.com.
- October is the 15th consecutive month of record sales for Audi Certified pre-owned. The month marked an increase of 13.7 percent and a total of 3,964 CPO vehicles sold; CPO sales year-to-date increased 18.3 percent.
October 2014 - USA - Audi
|MODEL||OCT14/OCT13||OCTOBER 2014||OCTOBER 2013||YTD14/YTD13||YTD 2014||YTD 2013|