Ford and Lincoln dealers delivered 22,055 new vehicles during November 2014 in Canada. The results represent a drop of 2.6 percent compared to November 2013. January – October sales are up 0.6 percent to 249,244 units.
“Our new products, like the 2015 Mustang, Expedition, and Lincoln Navigator, are starting to hit dealerships and have brought more excitement to our showroom floor,” said Dianne Craig, president and CEO, Ford of Canada. “We look forward to continuing to bring highly anticipated vehicles to dealerships, including the all-new 2015 F-150.”
November sales highlights (vs. November 2013, except as noted):
- Ford brand (total sales not provided):
- Fusion sales up 4 percent
- Fusion Hybrid sales up 6 percent
- Transit Connect sales up 49 percent
- Overall CUV sales up 9 percent
- Edge sales up 13 percent, its best October on record
- Explorer sales up 4 percent
- Expedition sales up 69 percent
- Overall Lincoln sales up 49 percent:
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid sales jump 60 percent
Meanwhile, Ford is continuing to transform its Oakville Assembly plant in Ontario, Canada into an advanced global manufacturing facility as it prepares to produce the all-new, global 2015 Ford Edge. The new Edge will be exported to more than 100 countries beginning in 2015, helping to meet growing global demand for Ford utility vehicles.
Sales Results - November 2014 - Canada - Ford Motor Company
|VEHICLES||NOV2014 / NOV2013||NOVEMBER 2014||NOVEMBER 2013||YTD2014 / YTD2013||NOV 2014 YTD||NOV 2013 YTD|