U.S. Audi dealers delivered 17,102 new vehicles in March 2015, a 20 percent increase compared to March 2014.
The results represent the luxury brand’s second-best month of sales in the U.S. Additionally, March 2015 results stand as Audi’s best-ever March sales results and the 51st straight monthly sales record in its Audi’s U.S. history, with the previous March record being set in 2014, with Audi posting sales of 14,246 vehicles.
“The dedication of our dealers, coupled with the timely launch of the Spring of Audi Sales Event, resulted in many happy Audi customers during the month of March,” said Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “With this momentum carrying into the critical spring selling season, we are confidently on our strategic plan for 2015.”
March highlights (vs. March 2014, except as noted):
- Sales of the A3 family grew 927 percent to 3,081 units, making it Audi’s best-selling passenger (non-crossover) vehicle line
- A6 family grew 5.2 percent to 2,328 units
- Q3 sold 1,268 units
- Q5 family grew 17.2 percent to 3,934 units
- All other models posted year-over-year drops in sales
- Through the first quarter of 2015, Audi U.S. sales rose 13.8 percent from last year to 40,098 vehicles
- Audi Certified pre-owned vehicle sales yielded 3,881 CPO vehicle sales, just five units shy of the current March record posted in March 2014. Year-to-date, CPO sales increased 9.6 percent
- Audi continues to hold the longest-running monthly record sales streak in the premium car market according to a MotorIntelligence.com competitive sales report
Sales Results - Audi - March 2015 - USA
|MODEL||MAR 2015 / MAR 2014||MARCH 2015||MARCH 2014||YTD 2015 / YTD 2014||YTD 2015||YTD 2014|
|TOTAL AUDI CPO||-0.1%||3,881||3,886||+9.6%||11,309||10,314|
|TOTAL AUDI NEW||+20%||17,102||14,246||+13.8%||40,098||35,228|