Replies to Alex:
2. What about a mid-size? I may be wrong but I think that’s the GS. What I’m talking about is CTS sized (not competing with it, just the size.). The MKZ would probably be the coupe.
3. I think that would take a while. Dealers probably don’t trust Lincoln to make a profit just yet. Focus on the good cars and marketing first.
4. I don’t think they should start over and pursue BMW, but they could add some performance and pursue Mercedes in luxury first, performance second. Their main competitors, Lexus and Buick, do have performance cars, the ISF, LFA, and Regal GS. Even Acura revs the engine once in a while in their commercials.
Replies to Babersher:
1. Agreed. The only vehicles that ever worked with were the current MKZ and MKX. The MKS, 2014 MKZ, and MKT have ugly fascias.
2. MK* is a terrible name template. Pick something that sounds like 3 series, C class, A*, etc.