Porsche dealers delivered 3,275 new vehicles in the Unites States in December 2014, up 0.89 percent from the 3,246 units sold in December 2013.
Sales of every model except for the new Macan compact performance crossover were down on a year-over-year basis.
December sales highlights (vs. December 2013, except as noted):
- Combined Boxster and Cayman sales decreased 36.5 percent to 342 units
- 911/918 sales decreased 1.57 percent to 815 units
- Cayenne sales decreased 32 percent to 934 units
- Panamera sales decreased 36 percent to 320 units
- Sales of the new Macan compact performance CUV totaled 864 units
- Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned sales increase 14.6 percent 1,111 units
Sales Results - Porsche - December 2014 - USA
|MODEL||DEC 2014 / DEC 2013||DECEMBER 2014||DECEMBER 2013||YTD 2014 / YTD 2013||YTD 2014||YTD 2013|
|BOXSTER / CAYMAN||-36.55||342||539||-8.31||7,292||7,953|
|911 / 918||-1.57||815||828||+0.83||10,529||10,442|