Audi dealers delivered 16,640 new Audi vehicles in the Untied States in November 2014, up 22 percent from November 2013.
The results represent the 47th consecutive month of record monthly sales for the brand, as well as two U.S. sales records, including a new best-ever November sales record and a new annual sales record. The latter was achieved with one month to go in 2014, as Audi sold 162,773 vehicles during the first 11 months of the year, up 15 percent compared to the first 11 months of 2013. What’s more, Audi has now established annual sales records in each of the past five years in the United States. The previous annual record was set in 2013 with full-year sales of 158,061 vehicles. The brand has maintained steady momentum throughout 2014, including its best-ever November results for the month.
“A fifth-consecutive year of record sales reflects the results of steady investment in products and technologies alongside enthusiastic dealer partners expanding the brand profile across America,” said Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “We are confident that Audi momentum will continue to be evident through the end of 2014 and into 2015.”
November sales highlights (vs. November 2013, except as noted):
- The 2015 Audi A3 models, including new sedan, Cabriolet and TDI variants, have generated sales of 19,560 units since the first of the family line models reached the U.S. in the spring.
- Sales of Audi premium category vehicles (Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi A8, and Audi Q7) increased 8 percent year-to-date, representing 30.9 percent of total Audi sales year-to-date and 18 percent of the Audi year-to-date sales gain. Notably, the Audi A8 posted a 15.7 percent sales increase for the month.
- November sales results were bolstered by Audi luxury SUVs, with:
- Audi Q5 sales up 16.8 percent to 4,184 units, and year-to-date sales up 6.5 percent
- Audi Q7 sales up 14.6 percent to 1,746 units, and year-to-date sales up 21.1 percent
- Audi Q3 sales totaling 735 units
- November sales mix of Audi S performance variants was as follows:
- 10.3 percent for the S3 sedan
- 15.8 percent for the S4 sedan
- 38.3 percent for the S5/ RS 5
- 3.3 percent for the S6
- 27.2 percent for the S7 / RS 7
- 15.5 percent for the S8
- 50 percent for the TTS Coupe and TTS Roadster
- 5.5 percent for the SQ5 crossover
- November sales of diesel-powered Audi TDI models totaled 1,394 units, or 12.2 percent of the overall sales volume. Sales mix of each individual model was as follows:
- 7.4 percent for the Audi A3 TDI
- 8.1 percent for the Audi A6 TDI
- 12.6 percent for the Audi A7 TDI
- 9.5 percent for the Audi A8 TDI
- 14.3 percent for the Audi Q5 TDI
- 19.1 percent for the Audi Q7 TDI
- Audi holds the longest running monthly record sales streak in the premium car market according to a competitive sales report from MotorIntelligence.com.
- Through the end of next year, Audi U.S. dealers are on course to spend $920 million on new or expanded facilities to keep pace with growth.
- November marked the 16th consecutive month of record sales for Audi Certified pre-owned vehicles, also establishing a new annual sales record. CPO sales totaled 4,168 units for the month, up 15.4 percent. CPO sales year-to-date have increased 18 percent to 42,674 vehicles.
Sales Results - Audi - November 2014 - USA
|MODEL||NOV2014 / NOV2013||NOVEMBER 2014||NOVEMBER 2013||YTD2014 / YTD2013||YTD 2014||YTD 2013|